Your One-Stop-Treatment To a More Confident You
- TREATMENT TIME: 1 HOUR
- RECOVERY TIME: MINIMAL
- AVERAGE NUMBER OF TREATMENTS: ONE CONSULTATION REQUIRED
What Is Geneveve Treatment?
Geneveve, also known as The Viveve System is a safe and unique treatment that generates healthy collagen and a renewed feeling of feminine wellness. Viveve System is a Vaginal Rejuvenation treatment we offer in Cleveland, Ohio at our Westlake location. The dual-mode Geneveve treatment cools and protects the surface while heating deeper tissue. Because Geneveve uses tiny pulses of gentle energy, the right amount of heat — for the right time — is delivered to reinvigorate tissue. Patients notice a significant improvement in stress urinary incontinence, vaginal laxity, and sexual health, self-confidence! In ONE treatment.
What Is Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Vaginal Rejuvenation is a marketing term used to describe the process of vaginal corrective treatments. There are many vaginal restorative treatments. Some procedures are surgical, and others are non-surgical. At Advanced Skin Renewal, we offer two non-surgical treatments. Each treatment is an energy, radio frequency, based vaginal rejuvenation procedure. A vaginal rejuvenation treatment can be for cosmetic reasons, to resolve stress urinary incontinence and other age-related issues. Many women seek vaginal rejuvenation after pregnancy to restore the laxity. Vaginal Rejuvenation through the Viveve System has also been proven to improve your sex life. Want to witness the female orgasm, the Viveve System can help.
Am I A Candidate For The Geneveve?
Do you feel dry during intercourse?
- Do you have trouble reaching orgasm?
- Do you ever leak urine when you cough, sneeze or exercise?
- Do you feel ‘loose’ vaginally since childbirth and/or menopause?
- Have you ever not made it to the bathroom on time?
- Have your intimate relationships suffered due to vaginal changes?
- Are you experiencing a loss of self-confidence, interest in sex or lack of sexual desire due to changes in your feminine wellness?
The best way to find out if you could benefit from Geneveve or our other energy-based Vagainal Rejuvenation machine ThermiVa is to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Haynesworth and Genevieve George; they work closely with their patients to make sure that the treatment is the best fit for the individual patients and their concerns.
What Are The Benefits Of Vaginal Rejuvenation?
Studies Have Shown That The Use Of Non-surgical Treatments Have Lead To Improvements In;
- Labial Cosmetic Appearance: Radio-frequency stimulates collagen and tightens tissues resulting in a reduction of laxity and a tightening of the skin. Skin becomes smoother and softer, and women are more comfortable in tight clothing such as bikinis and leotards.
- Vaginal Canal Tightening: radio-frequency energy also directly causes tightening of collagen at the treatment areas, tightening the internal canal, so it is noticeable to the patient and their partner.
- Improves Dryness/Atrophic Vaginitis: Increases moisture, reducing irritation, and increasing comfort (before, during and after intimacy) without the use of hormone therapies. The radio-frequency energy stimulates the release of neuropeptides, improving circulation and blood flow resulting in improved moisture and lubrication.
- Improves Urinary Incontinence: Reduces urinary urgency and urinary leakage accidents associated with the activity by tightening the structural columns and internal muscles.
- Enhanced in Intimate Function: Treatments enhance sensory nerve function resulting in more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions and the capability to achieve orgasms in a shorter period. Non-Surgical treatments for the clitoral and “g-spot” areas are very safe.
- Improves Pelvic Prolapse: The treatment shrinks and helps to improve muscle coordination and strength. The vulva-vaginal tissue tightens during treatments resulting in a tightening or pulling in of the prolapse organs. Research is showing an improvement in prolapse by as much as one grade reduction after treatment.
What Can I Expect?
To walk with confidence!! You have made the right choice and decided to take a step toward feminine wellness. Patients can expect to have a consultation with our friendly staff who will explain the procedure in detail.
- Upon making the informed decision to have the treatment done, you will schedule the procedure.
- It is vital that we clear you for your vaginal rejuvenation, reconstruction and tightening treatment.
- Every Patient considering a vaginal rejuvenation treatment will have an evaluation.
- Although Geneveve is a non-surgical procedure, there can be risks involved. An evaluation is necessary to ensure the health of the patient.
- Assessments can be done during your initial consultation or at a separate appointment.
- The day of the procedure patients only requires one, 30-minute Geneveve procedure.
- Treatments are completely painless and require no anesthesia or pain management.
- There is no downtime following a Geneveve procedure and patients may resume regular activities including sexual activity the same day as treatment.
- In many cases, patients seek additional Geneveve therapies one time per year to maintain results.
Women choose vaginal rejuvenation treatments for a variety of reasons including incontinence, vaginal tightening and improving sensation and sexual pleasure. Some women suffer from incontinence, orgasm dysfunction, prolapse, vaginal laxity, and/or vaginal dryness as a result of childbirth or a change in hormone status. Our goal is to empower women to take back control.
Why the Viveve system over other Systems like the Mona Lisa and FemTouch. The Viveve is the only vaginal rejuvenation treatment that is clinically proven through the largest random double-blind studies and the results are worth boasting about. Want to learn more about the Studies click the link below.
Our patients seek and want an intelligent choice for their female needs; a decision that is easy to handle has no recovery time and provides results almost immediately.