RESTORE YOUR SKIN
What about After Treatment?
What can I expect after treatment? 1-3
Immediately post-treatment, the localized pin-point bleeding should subside within 5-10 minutes of treatment. Pain or discomfort may occur with gradual cessation following the treatment. Transient mild to moderate erythema (redness) and edema (swelling) can last for up to 6 days. Other inflammatory responses such as itching, warming, flaking, or peeling can occur and will typically subside within 8 days of treatment.
• Immediately following treatment, cleanse the treated area with sterile NS and gauze.
• Apply Provider’s choice of healing dressing to the treated areas as per the standard medical procedure.
• For the first week and until completely healed, cleanse the treatment area with Provider’s choice of gentle cleanser and pat dry, do not rub.
• Avoid washcloths, harsh irritants, and scrubs until the treated area is completely healed.
• Reapply healing dressing as needed throughout the day. The treated area should be kept as hydrated as possible for one-week post-treatment.
• Avoid excessive sun exposure to the treatment area and gently pat in a sunblock of at least SPF 30 or higher at all times for at least one month following the procedure.
• Do not pick at the treated area. It is imperative to let the area heal on its own. If the area is picked at and further interruption of the epidermal layer occurs, this can increase the risk of infection, PIH, and other post-procedure complications.
• If you have any concerns about how your skin is responding to the treatment or is healing, please text (216)509-6345..